Updated Nov. 10, 2022
Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
For the safety of our patients, families, and staff, visitors must:
- Check in at the main hospital front desk for screening
- Complete the main hospital visitor log, including COVID symptom attestation
- Wear a face mask covering nose and mouth at all times
- Be limited to one visitor at a time 1 hour per person per day for medical-surgical, telemetry, and 15 minutes per visitor for ICU.
- Visitors are not permitted to eat in the patient’s room or lobby because this would require unmasking.
Any other visitation will be approved on a case-by-case basis by speaking with a social worker at (323) 267-0477.
Visitors who are unwilling or unable to follow these guidelines will be asked to leave the premises.
Don't Put Your Health on Hold
Your hospitals, doctors and other healthcare providers have implemented extra safety precautions for more than one year now to ensure you remain safe while seeking vital medical care. Don't delay your medical care any longer, especially for chronic conditions. Follow these 4 tips:
- Don’t Distance from your Doctor
- Don’t Skip your Screenings
- Don’t Delay Emergency Care
- It’s Safe to Get Care
If you have any questions or concerns, we’re here to help! Please call us at (323) 267-0477 and ask to speak to an admitting representative.