Updated Jan. 6, 2023
Visiting hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily; ICU visiting hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
Only visitors 18 years old and above are allowed to visit. For the safety of our patients, families, and staff, visitors must:
- Check in at the main hospital front desk
- Wear a face mask covering at all times and physically distance from other patients/residents
- Be limited to one visitor at a time. The facility may limit time spent with the patient.
- Refrain from lingering/gathering in hallways, and may be restricted from the cafeteria
- Not visit if you have COVID-19 or flu like symptoms. No visitors will be allowed for COVID-19 patients.
These guidelines are subject to the discretion of the facility.
Any other visitation will be approved on a case-by-case basis by speaking with a social worker at (323) 267-0477.
Visitors who are unwilling or unable to follow these guidelines will be asked to leave the premises.
Don't Put Your Health on Hold
Your hospitals, doctors and other healthcare providers have implemented extra safety precautions for more than one year now to ensure you remain safe while seeking vital medical care. Don't delay your medical care any longer, especially for chronic conditions. Follow these 4 tips:
- Don’t Distance from your Doctor
- Don’t Skip your Screenings
- Don’t Delay Emergency Care
- It’s Safe to Get Care
If you have any questions or concerns, we’re here to help! Please call us at (323) 267-0477 and ask to speak to an admitting representative.